Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Bicycle ride to Chikkamalagiwad

This ride was one of our longest. We left home around 5-30. This was our route: Home - Navalur overpass - Court Circle - Dasankoppa junction - German Hospital - Police HQ - Chikkamaligwad - Kelageri - Bendre Bhavan - Kusum Nagar - Court Circle - Home. Distance covered 26.7 km.

I was supposed be home resting after taking Covid vaccination. But here I was riding the very next day. I was tired by the time we reached Police HQ where we took a short break. I had water and biscuits hoping it would boost my energy level. The energy level was up for a few kilometers, it as down when we reached Chikkamaligiwad. I had to push myself mentally to keep riding. We stopped next to this mile stone for a short break.

Taking advantage of the situation, Pushpa rode ahead of me a few times. It was a golden opportunity to brag about riding faster than me. As her favorite saying goes "harr kutte ka din ata hai," today was her day.

Usually when we come riding on this side of the city we stop by at my uncle's place. The rest and tea-biscuits helped me ride back home. Though I suffered energy crisis throughout the ride, I felt every bit of trouble was worthwhile.

.........

2 comments:

Anilprasad said...

err ..
what are their names ?

siddeshwar said...

yet to name them. since you prompted us, we'll come out with names soon